What Information Do You Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your:
- email address
- mailing address
- phone number
- other pertinent information
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How Do You Use My Information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
To personalize your experience
- your information helps us better respond to your individual needs
To improve our website
- we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
To improve customer service
- your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
To send emails
- The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order
- You may receive occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc, if you have subscribed to this service
- If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How Do You Protect My Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
Our online store uses the latest technology to secure all transactions; PCI DSS validated Level 1 Service Provider, the gold standard for e-commerce solutions worldwide.
Your credit card information is not kept on file with us. It is not kept on file by our e-commerce partner and only passes through at the moment of the sale.
Elizabeth Valentine and its parent company, Iliad Apparel Inc., do not track, use analytics, share or otherwise use your data, except as given, with your permission, for the sole purpose of allowing us to serve your buying needs while on our website or in person in our facility.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We use a minimal number of cookies to help us remember, understand and save your preferences for future visits and when shopping. You can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Do You Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
We do not distribute your personal information to outside parties.
Last updated January 01, 2021